Family of Five!

Family of Five!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Getting excited!

So I was at Target today and walked by the little girl section. I stood there and wondered, should I go and look through the clothes or just walk by? I decided to look through and I was so happy I did. I started to picture our little girl in the clothes and noticed tears coming down my face. I am so thankful for God giving us this opportunity to bring a child of so much in need of a loving family to us! What a blessing we are going to get from all of this. I am beyond excited! At the same time we received a letter from our agency letting us know that if we request only a 6-8 year old, we can travel very soon. But if we request 0-16 (which is what our paper work has), we can't travel till October. Shawn and I sat and prayed about it and have decided to keep our request somewhat the same but change it to 4-16 years old to show that we are okay with an older child and don't need a younger one. Waiting a couple extra months will be worth the extra years we get to spend with our daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment