Family of Five!

Family of Five!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Can't sleep!

As I lay here listening to Shawn snore, I can’t stop thinking about our little girl. I truly believe that God has her already chosen for us and has been preparing her heart for all the love she is going to receive.  We will be leaving in less than 4 hours to go look at all the files of children available for adoption and I am getting nervous. I wonder how can I just choose one? I know we have family back at home worried that I am going to return with 10 children and I don’t blame them. If it was up to me, I would bring home as many as I can fit on the plane! My heart aches for all the children without homes and loving parents to raise them. It especially breaks my heart knowing that they don’t know the about our loving God. I pray that God gives us the discernment needed to choose the one He has been protecting and preparing for us.  He is sovereign and in control (as He reminded us on Monday at the airport J) and He will guide us through this process.  I know you are all sleeping over in the States and by the time you check this, we will be back from the appointment, but please pray for us as we start this process.

2 comments:

  1. God woke me up at 2:46 which was 9:46 your time. I was awake for an hour knowing that He wanted me to pray for you during your appointment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this I have tears in my eyes.. You guys are amazing.. Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes. Thinking and praying for you guys this morning!

    ReplyDelete