Family of Five!

Family of Five!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finally!! We have a date!

I am so excited to be writing this!! We finally have a date to travel to the Ukraine! We received our appointment date to meet with the SDA on August 31st which means we need to travel on the 28th to be there by the 30th!! In less than 3 weeks, we will be on our way to meeting our baby girl! (I know she won't be a baby but she will be our baby girl that we never had) I still don't feel like this is real. This does come at a bad time because my dad is having back surgery next week on the 18th and I was returning to work on the 16th but there is no bad timing when it comes to saving an orphan's life!! Her room is completed except for some minor touches and the boys are ready to be little brothers. We met with Becca Hill today and she gave us a lot of tips for packing and what to expect over in the Ukraine. A lot of stuff to get done and to purchase. Tomorrow we will be booking our flights and hopefully we don't have too many layovers. We are so thankful and blessed to have wonderful friends and family to help us through this both financially and spiritually. God has walked us through this all and I can't believe it's actually gonna happen. I will be updating a lot before we go to give details on our travels. For now, I am off to bed to get some rest for a long day tomorrow. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment